Wild at Heart is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors which is comprised of 5 individuals from the community. The board gives direction to all parts of the organization, which includes the education, animal care, construction and fundraising committees.
Board of Directors:
- Dr. Rod Jouppi, Board President & Founder
- Susan Nadeau, Board Member & Treasurer
- Line Villeneuve, Board Member & Secretary
- Craig Yeates, Board Member
- Kevin Branch, Board Member
Monica Seidel, Education and Marketing Coordinator
Monica organizes the internship and volunteer programs, gives education workshops, does marketing on social media and the website, submits grant applications, and supervises shifts.